Sunday, May 3, 2009

A New Start

I always wanted to create a blog that answers some common, yet trivial questions, we face everyday. The kind of questions often asked by philosophy professors in college and most of the time, questions I never really thought would require a great deal of effort to come up with an answer.

So join me as I take this journey. I will be posting questions often, and not so often, asked by your friends during parties and during first day of school specially when you are taking a speech or a theater class.

I once encountered this question, "How will you introduce yourself using an eggplant?"

How will I introduce myself indeed? How will you introduce yourself in front of 20 classmates who are waiting for the most creative and eloquent answer you can come up with that question?

How indeed?

Here are the rules in answering my questions:

1. I get to answer the question first.
2. Then you post your answer as comment to my post.

I hope you will join me in my great quest of knowing my (space) self.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment